Orbis See-n-Feel Tour to Bangladesh
Ever wondered how we select patients for surgery in our Flying Eye Hospital medical programs? Or how we conduct training to ophthalmologists and other medical professionals? If you’d like to witness Orbis Flying Eye Hospital in action, meet and chat to our team and volunteers on board and see patients up close and personal, please join our upcoming See-n-Feel Tour to Bangladesh!
Date: November 25-30, 2017 (Saturday-Thursday)
Destination: Chittagong, Bangladesh
Itinerary: Take flight from Hong Kong to Dhaka, Bangladesh, then transfer flight from Dhaka to Chittagong. You will visit local hospital and Orbis Flying Eye Hospital to learn about plane medical program, meet volunteer eye care professionals and visit patients. A more detailed itinerary will be provided during the pre-trip briefing.
Tour fee: HKD15,500 per person (fee includes round-trip transportation between Hong Kong and Macau, normal economy class round-trip air ticket between Hong Kong and Dhaka, and domestic flight within Bangladesh, shared room accommodation, as well as meals and local transportation throughout the trip. The costs of tourist visa application, travel insurance and single room surcharge are not included.)
Enrollment deadline: September 20, 2017 (If applications are oversubscribed, final participants will be drawn by lot.)
Notes: All tour participants must agree to
1) be Orbis Friends/ Kids Sight Friends monthly donors, when other applicants will be placed on waitlist;
2) participate in pre-arranged activities and complete a travel log;
3) be filmed for producing fund-raising materials/ videos;
4) support Orbis’s promotion activities, including raising funds for Orbis and attending future Orbis’s donor events and media interviews.
- Enquiry: 2830 0787 (Rhonda Chiang)